Gosh.
You see.
This what usually happens everytime im on holiday.
All alone, pathetic, n bored for sure!
Bile x cuti, sibuk nk cuti.
N when da cuti camne plak.
I know.
How ungrateful i am.
But thats basically who we are, The Homo sapiens.
:D:D
Im so boreddddddd people!!
that i culd just die out of it.
sigh.
:(
Just now went to Giant cus Mira wanted to photostate sumthing.
Like right before we enter the kedai,
I kinda saw this two guys from my primary IN the kedai.
firdaus n fikri if im not mistaken.
Well I have like this thing where i will try my best
from tegur-ing people whenever i see them
expecially those who im not really close with.
Im not trying to be sombong or anything.
I just hate the part where after few minutes of talking thn comes the 'silent'.
Its so awkward cus you dnt knw what to talk about.
Im so sorryyyy...
:(:(
Wuaaa.
I have no IDEA how to OVERCOME this.
huhu.
But I still went into the kdai just now but berlakon like as if i didnt see them.
haha.
I cant believe Im spilling out my not-so-nice secret to PUBLIC!
I bet nobody wants to be my friend after this.
huhu.
So i kinda assumed that the guys didnt see me.
N suddenly ade plak sorang mamat ag ne bru dtg.
Happens to be that hes a friend of the guy who works at the kedai.
"Eh, cam kenal la.Zetti kan?"
OMG!!!
I thot ive handled the situation well.
N here comes my favourite part!
The conversation.
"Emm yea.Zetti. *PAUSE*. Eh Azhar kan?"
Well i really didnt recognized him on the first place.
But I managed to identify the look after few mins.
Totally different since what?
Emm 10 years ago??
That was the last time I saw these guys btw.
"Ala wat2 x kenal plak.Bla Bla Bla."
Like hey!
I seriously didnt recognize u ok!
Dah la byk plak tu Mira nk photostate her stuff.
Was STUCK in that very situation i hate the most.
huhu.
Had few conversation here n there.
N its time to go!!
I can see the light sorta thing.
Haha.
Thank god!
I felt so relieved.
You have no idea!
Phewww.
:D:D:D:D
Its so funny how you are able to see the changes in ppl.
Like after 5, 10 years.
There are those who still look quite the same
N those who totally changed.
Looks, style, whatsoever.
I wonder how people look at me.
Do i still look the same since primary?
I mean like I cant really evaluate me.
I see me everyday.
Cant even tell if theres any changes.
huhu.
I think im getting crappier everytime.
I better stop now.
So ppl, whenever you see me n i mcm trying to avoid talking to u.
SORRY k.
I cant help it.
Its my nature.
Sy pemalu.
:P:P:P:P:P
Right!
:D:D
Thats it.
So long!
Like right before we enter the kedai,
I kinda saw this two guys from my primary IN the kedai.
firdaus n fikri if im not mistaken.
Well I have like this thing where i will try my best
from tegur-ing people whenever i see them
expecially those who im not really close with.
Im not trying to be sombong or anything.
I just hate the part where after few minutes of talking thn comes the 'silent'.
Its so awkward cus you dnt knw what to talk about.
Im so sorryyyy...
:(:(
Wuaaa.
I have no IDEA how to OVERCOME this.
huhu.
But I still went into the kdai just now but berlakon like as if i didnt see them.
haha.
I cant believe Im spilling out my not-so-nice secret to PUBLIC!
I bet nobody wants to be my friend after this.
huhu.
So i kinda assumed that the guys didnt see me.
N suddenly ade plak sorang mamat ag ne bru dtg.
Happens to be that hes a friend of the guy who works at the kedai.
"Eh, cam kenal la.Zetti kan?"
OMG!!!
I thot ive handled the situation well.
N here comes my favourite part!
The conversation.
"Emm yea.Zetti. *PAUSE*. Eh Azhar kan?"
Well i really didnt recognized him on the first place.
But I managed to identify the look after few mins.
Totally different since what?
Emm 10 years ago??
That was the last time I saw these guys btw.
"Ala wat2 x kenal plak.Bla Bla Bla."
Like hey!
I seriously didnt recognize u ok!
Dah la byk plak tu Mira nk photostate her stuff.
Was STUCK in that very situation i hate the most.
huhu.
Had few conversation here n there.
N its time to go!!
I can see the light sorta thing.
Haha.
Thank god!
I felt so relieved.
You have no idea!
Phewww.
:D:D:D:D
Its so funny how you are able to see the changes in ppl.
Like after 5, 10 years.
There are those who still look quite the same
N those who totally changed.
Looks, style, whatsoever.
I wonder how people look at me.
Do i still look the same since primary?
I mean like I cant really evaluate me.
I see me everyday.
Cant even tell if theres any changes.
huhu.
I think im getting crappier everytime.
I better stop now.
So ppl, whenever you see me n i mcm trying to avoid talking to u.
SORRY k.
I cant help it.
Its my nature.
Sy pemalu.
:P:P:P:P:P
Right!
:D:D
Thats it.
So long!
1 comments:
dude, what was tip #1?
haha, i'm at the office ni, freakin bored!
Post a Comment