Was listening to flyfm this morning. Just found out that SPM result will be out today. SPM. Not my greatest two years. That is when I learned that getting a 10/100 for a paper is not impossible. And getting a red ink instead of blue/black is NORMAL. Haishh. If I could turn back time, I definitely want to do it some other way. I might choose accounts instead of pure science. Or I might drop Bio and take accounts instead. It sucks that with our education system, even after form 4 we still don't know what we wanna do or where are our interest at. Of course you won't get a clear vision like "Oh, I know! I wanna be a civil engineer!" But atleast you know the direction you wanna go towards to. Haishh. But what to do. What I am today, was the result to what I chose 8 years back.
Anyways, I still can remember every bits of what happened on the day my SPM result came out. Of course, sleepless night is a must. Talk on the phone for god knows how many hours with Qila the day before, which we always did back then whenever we were nervous about something. LOL. Felt like vomitting as soon as I woke up. Don't feel like going to school but still wanna know the result after months of waiting. Thinking of how I'm supposed to react if I don't see any A's on the slip. Or even if there's a D or F. Mom dropped me off because she needs to be at her school for the result too. So she can't be there with me. But I prefer that, just incase if my result turned out really bad, atleast I don't have to see her disappointed face right at that moment.
After waited for few hours, finally the result slips were in the teachers hand. Ohamgeee, only god knows how my heart was beating when I saw the slips being given one by one. I think Qila got hers first before I did, and I can see her smiling ear to ear, so obviously her result must be okay. So she came to me and told me that she got 6A's and I was even more nervous thn ever. I was like, "Shit, if you dapat 6A's, so what am I gonna get?" Already felt like going home eventhough I have not taken mine yet. Cikgu already senyum-senyum, like giving me signs to come over and just take my slip already. So yeah, as soon as I got to cikgu's table, and when she handed me my slip, all I felt like doing at that time was scream like nobodys business like as if I just scored 21A's or something. Haha over dramatic kan. But yeah, I saw 6A's on my slip and could not be anymore happier. I did not expect that and I am happy with my result eventhough it was not a 10A's or 11A's, I am still happy and thankful. Called mom and dad and share with them the news, and they were happy eventhough it was not a complete A's, so yeah thats how my result day turned out. I think me and few friends went somewhere after that, konon nak celebrate lah even 6A's je pon. Lol.
Somehow, SPM'ers, bad result does not determine who you are 10 years later. Trust me. Even after all this, you will still might be confused or don't know what you really wanna be or what you really wanna do in life, like yours truly. Just because today your slip shows you a 2A's, don't beat yourself too hard, it really isn't the end of the world. You may disappoint your parents or even yourself, but this is only the beginning to life. You may lose the chance of getting a scholarship or being sent overseas under JPA or whatever, at the end of the day what matters is you managed to score a job you love doing. Really. So adik-adik, good luck for today! Jap lagi sampai la slip tu :p
0 comments:
Post a Comment