Okay, yesterday after work as usual I would pick Zaara up from the babysitter's house. Then when we reached home she's either in a good mood or not so. Usually its because she's sleepy. Yesterday she was kind of in a good mood so dia duk main-main for an hour or so atas rocker tu. Then lepas sejam I guess she started feeling sleepy so mula dah restless. Stretch-stretch atas rocker tu sampai badan dah nak terkeluar dari rocker dah =_= . So I picked her up and put her on the carpet. Saje nak biar dia marah lagi, duk stretch sangat tadi kan. And suddenly she turned! OMG! Zaara turned! I was so happy because I'm the first one to see it. We have been waiting for her to turn because all this while she have been trying to turn but it would usually fail maybe because she's a bit heavy I guess. Then I just shouted "Umi! Umi! Tengok ne!" We were both so bloody excited, my mom grabbed her phone trying to capture the moment, but of course mom being mom. Nak tekan camera tu pon punye la berzaman -_-'. But in the end we managed to capture it. We cheered like crazy, and Zaara gave us the "whats wrong with both of you?" look. Cam dah terer benor gaya nye tu.
So when me and Azmi had dinner I excitedly showed him the picture, and he was like "Oh, die pusing eh tadi". I was like hello? Why arent you excited? Turned out that he already knew that Zaara have been turning for quite number of times for the past few days. The babysitter told him that Zaara have been turning everytime she put her down. So I wasnt really the first after all :( Patutla macam dah terer sangat je pusing. I guess that I need to get used to not be Zaara's first T___T. Lets just hope that her first word would be Mama *going to say Mama everyday to her ears* *evil laugh*
![]() |
| Muka show off sangat dah budak tu. Pfftt |

3 comments:
Yup,we just gotta be ready with not being the first one :((
Congratulations Zaara!!Keep on rolling!!Nanti playdate,boleh rolling together dgn Arif!! ;)
Slm sis...sy kamariah....nk tanya sis ade jual freemie ke?
Hi Kamariah,
Sorry, saya x jual freemie :)
Post a Comment