Monday, November 10, 2014

Two and still counting


10.11.12. The date that I will forever cherish. It's the day that I decided to spend the rest of my life with that one person. The day that all of my dad's responsibilities changed hand. Had cold feet the night before the wedding, suddenly felt like I was not really ready to be someone's wife. But as soon as we were pronounced husband and wife, I felt more ready than ever to step into this new phase of life. Today is our 2nd year anniversary as husband and wife. Could not believed on how fast time passed by. 2 years? It felt just like yesterday that I went for my dress fitting, ring hunting bla bla bla. This time around, it was much more special because we have Zaara completing this little family of ours. 2 years is really nothing yet. It really is just the beginning. We still have a lot to learn. There are still a lot of rooms to be improved. One thing that I have learned for the past two years is to expect the least from your partner then you will be happy. You will stop comparing your life and partner with others. Happy 2nd Anniversary husband! Semoga Allah panjangkan jodoh kita, blessed us with good awesome childrens, and a happy life. There is no other person I would wanna grow old than you. Thanks for everything that you have done for us to keep our family going. I love you muchoo! *post ini hanya untuk tatapan sendiri, kalau x berkenaan boleh muntah dengan segera*

Then




Now

0 comments: