To be frank, I have not started with any preparations yet,
when I should atleast start bit by bit by now,
so atleast I don't have to panic at the last minute.
But yeah,
reason being is just that I have no friggin clue where to start from.
What do I do first? Should we book our caterer now?
Should we send our outfits for tailoring now?
Are we supposed to start buying our wedding favors now?
Should I book my MUA now too?
How about our nikah application to the jabatan agama?
Hmm.
No CLUE!
So since I am that clueless,
these few weeks I have been surveying and researching for potential caterers,
designers, card makers (betul ke?), wedding favors and the list goes on.
Omg.
And we haven't even been to the kursus kahwin yet.
Azmi!
Come home fast!
:s
To even think about it makes me wanna vommit.
Haha but one thing that I was so busy and excited doing was to look for a destination for our honeymoon.
:D
Ye,
saya sangat excited utk pegi honeymoon lalu mengabaikan
sebentar hal-hal kahwin yang lebih penting itu :/
Tried looking for cheap tickets during the Air Asia sale last week,
but they kept on putting me into the waiting room.
And no matter how excited I am,
I am not gonna waste my time and wait.
Thats alright,
we can just wait for Matta Fair this March.
Wehoo :))
(nak menyedapkan hati setelah gagal membeli tiket murah T_T)
So yeah back to preparations.
So far after all the surveying,
I kinda already have an idea of how I want my outfit to look like,
wedding favors,
ohh and Mom went for few food tasting with few potential caterers,
well if its according to me I would love to have nasi ayam for my wedding.
Something different right?
And its my favourite anyways.
But mom being a mom.
Of course she would disagree with all of my choices -_-'
My dream wedding would be by the beach in Bali with few close family and friends.
Bole pakai sandal pegi wedding XD
Again mom being mom.
Of course thats never gonna happen.
Haishh.
So yeah, still need ideas for the wedding like the hall decorations,
wedding favors, oh and wedding theme which being pressured by family members,
honeymoon destination :p
and ape-ape lah lagi yang berkaitan.
So kawan-kawan saya yang kreatif2 tu,
silalah bantu menaburkan idea-idea kamu ye :)
Terima Kasih.
Bye bye

My Bali wedding :(
*credits to: www.weddingdecoration-ideas.info
0 comments:
Post a Comment