Friday, July 18, 2014

Goodbye MH17 :(


Today, we Malaysians, again in grieve. It's like a dejavu after MH370. Woke up to a news that you wished to be just a nightmare. I went to bed early last night and woke up around 2 am to feed Zaara. Checked my phone, and there were few messages in the family group whatsapp. Few family members were talking about this MAS plane MH17 that was told crashed in Ukraine. My whole body literally felt cold. I just could not processed that another tragedy is happening. Eventhough I don't know anyone on that flight, but knowing that there were 298 people on board and most likely no survivors just breaks my heart. Even worse, knowing that there were childrens and infants on board? I felt numb. I was lost for words. It was said that the plane was shot down by god knows who, shows to us what the world has become. People are becoming less human by day. Can you imagine, you are supposed to pick a family member that you have not seen for quite a while but instead you received a news telling you that the plane did not make it? Can you imagine, the day you send your loved ones for a holiday was actually the last time you will be seing them? Can you imagine not be able to see the word ARRIVED on the flight arrival/departure board for the plane that your expecting to arrive? Because I can't T__T. Condolences to the family affected by this tragedy. Please give them space and privacy to grieve at difficult times like this. May Allah gives them strength to get through such tragedy. Also to the people of Palestine. We Malaysians are with you. Our prayers are with you. Innalillahiwainnailaihirajiun. 


0 comments: