Who knew.
It is already 2011!
It doesnt really feel like 365 days in a year nowadays.
It is already 2011!
It doesnt really feel like 365 days in a year nowadays.
And sometimes it feels like a year was just wasted for nothing.
Like theres soo many things to do and suddenly its already the end of the year.
Oh,
Happy New Year btw!
Somehow, 2010 was just okay for me.
Not that much of accomplishments.
But 2010 marked the year that I am no longer a student.
I don't know whether thats a good thing or a bad thing.
(-.-')
Besides celebrating for new year, 1st Jan means a lot to me too since its Azmi's birthday.
Like theres soo many things to do and suddenly its already the end of the year.
Oh,
Happy New Year btw!
Somehow, 2010 was just okay for me.
Not that much of accomplishments.
But 2010 marked the year that I am no longer a student.
I don't know whether thats a good thing or a bad thing.
(-.-')
Besides celebrating for new year, 1st Jan means a lot to me too since its Azmi's birthday.
Out of the rest of 365 days, you just have to pop during new year kan?
Its public holiday! And everywhere is jam packed with humans.
Huhu.
Not that I'm complaining, but I just want to spend time with you peacefully.
:))
So we went to MidV to celebrate his birthday.
Since both of us rarely go there, so we chose MidV.
Well actually I chose. LOL
:P:P:P
Treat him lunch at Tony Roma's since he can't stop asking me to go there with him.

Its public holiday! And everywhere is jam packed with humans.
Huhu.
Not that I'm complaining, but I just want to spend time with you peacefully.
:))
So we went to MidV to celebrate his birthday.
Since both of us rarely go there, so we chose MidV.
Well actually I chose. LOL
:P:P:P
Treat him lunch at Tony Roma's since he can't stop asking me to go there with him.

He had ribs and I had a burger.
It was so freakin huge and yea as expected, need help to finish it up.
Thank god I have you! My saviour :)
We had a movie at 4 so before the movie, I let him spend his present.
I got him a Topman gift vouchers.
Which took like agess for him to choose.
My god!
Was I like that when ppl have to wait for me buying stuffs that I want?
Haha. Sorry to whom it may concern. LOL
Nasibla birthday. Kasi can la nak buli I. :)
So basically he bought a jeans, and three tops I think.
So basically he bought a jeans, and three tops I think.
I hope you did enjoy your shopping spree bb :))
Tak sabar nak bauu baju baru!
Bau kedai seyh.
:P
And after that we went for our movie, Meet The Parents.
Loved it!
So thats about it, on how I spend my new year every year.
Happy Birthday Azmi!
Happy Birthday Azmi!
I heart you.



3 comments:
Eh,brapa umur Incik Boyfie awak tu?? dah lupa...hehehe..
Happy Belated Incik Ajmi !!
23!Pftt..*benci*
haha! aku pun 23!!hikhik!
Post a Comment